Yay! Your receipt has been approved and you’re on your way to cash back via the Find&Save app. To ensure a future of approved receipts, make sure you do read our tips below and don’t forget to read them all.
- Make sure your receipt date is valid for the offer period. Receipts dated before the start of a campaign are not eligible.
- Submit your receipt as soon as possible after your shopping trip! The campaign closes at midnight the last day of the campaign and once it ends, receipt submissions are closed.
- Include the full image of the receipt. Our processing team will need to see everything from the top to the bottom of the receipt including the store name, date/time, item list, subtotal/total, payment method and receipt id number.
- For long receipts, start at the top and provide a little overlap on each picture until you get to the bottom of the receipt. You can take up to 5 pictures of any receipt.
- Don’t fold, alter, deface, mark up or cross anything out on the receipt in anyway for your submission. Receipts must be submitted as the came from the cash register at the store.
- Don’t submit receipts that are not yours or share your receipts with other users.
- Don’t submit online orders or online orders for in store picks ups.
- Don’t submit pictures of digital receipt images (pictures of receipts from another computer, tablet or other smart phone). Images must be of original receipt.
The Find&Save team is always here to help. Approved receipts = Happy Find&Savers!
Stay tuned for more FAQ’s from the Find&Save team.