What better way to unwind at the end of a long day than window shopping online? Today Wanderful Media® announced its Find&Save® for iPad app, which brings that experience to the small screen.
Find&Save for iPad allows you to cruise through the latest sales, all from the comfort of your couch – a glass of wine may or may not be included. If you’re familiar with the web version of Find&Save, the iPad version will have the same great content, packs a little more punch and it’s iOS 7 compatible!
Here are a couple of the main features that Find&Save for iPad brings to the table:
- Quick access to favorite stores and categories: The app includes a My Favorites tab. This means while you’re perusing through categories, brands and your favorite stores you can quickly favorite them, allowing easy access to them later. If you know where you like to shop, I highly recommend this feature. It allows you to simply jump right to your favorite stores and get down to business – shameless sale browsing and list making.
- New sales alerts: Once you’ve started following your favorite stores, you’ll begin to receive notifications when the latest circular from your favorite retailers are available. You’ll know about weekly sales before your friends do!
- Get social: Why not share that to-die-for Michael Kors bag that you found on sale at Macy’s? When you click on a product to view more details, you can easily share your fabulous finds with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or email. It’s also great if you’re looking for a second opinion or doing recon for a special gift purchase.
- Flip through circulars: We all love to use the swiping feature on tablets. I love the ease of flipping through my favorite magazines in digital format. With the Find&Save app, you get to enjoy that same feature by being able to virtually flip through all the different retail circulars.
- Tag, drag and add to lists: Find a sale you love? Trust me, I do all the time! When I find an item that catches my eye I can easily tap on the product and drag it over to the right-hand side of my iPad screen, and the lists that I’ve created (both on FindnSave.com and the app) will magically appear. I simply drop my future purchase into one of the lists and voila! Safe and secure in a list for my shopping trip.
- Heads up on expiring sales: I hate missing a good sale. It hurts. But fret no more over lost savings on this seasons hottest over the knee high boots or wide leg dress trousers. You’ll receive app notifications for items expiring on your shopping lists, so you can hightail it to the mall.
Play around with the app and tell me what you think. Your comments are welcome below. Just think, you’ll be able to find out about all of the Black Friday sales with Find&Save for iPad! Plus you can make lists to stay organized, because who am I kidding, holiday shopping takes it out of me.
Kick up your feet, grab your tablet and download Find&Save for iPad today!