ShopCo Holdings, owners of Findnsave.com and backed by the 12 largest media companies in the U.S. is looking for a SEO – Data Analyst to join our team in our Los Gatos office.
Having launched Findnsave.com last year, we now need to take the platform to the next level and bring the fun back to shopping across the web, social, mobile and tablets for 50MM consumers.
As a SEO – Data Analyst you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a key member of our team, you will enjoy working with a rich data set, cutting edge technology and the ability to see your insights move our product every day to reach our goals. You are a go-getter, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression and user engagement of a product. You will be challenged to create and implement innovative, high impact SEO strategies in a hands-on environment
We’re a small company, full of passion and curiosity, with a strong entrepreneurial culture and as such you will have a wide-range of responsibilities, a vast array of projects to choose from and work in an agile environment.
We are growing and evolving every day. We strive for our fun environment to fuel people’s creativity, inspire curiosity and drive a passion to build Findnsave.com into the audience leader for the digital shopping experience.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core product
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products and effectively communicate findings and insights on a regular basis
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights
- Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
- Execute and manage all aspects of Find n Save’s paid search, organic search and display media strategies to drive acquisition, meet business goals, build the brand and improve the overall online experience for consumers
- Champion SEO/SEM within the organization and work with the teams to ensure that SEO best-in-class practices are effectively utilized and maintained
- Optimize pages for search engines, change content on pages, promote page/keyword ranking, and strive to drive consumer acquisition
- Research latest trends and stay up to date with the internet marketing industry
- Partner with Marketing, Social and Product teams to maximize SEO value of initiatives across the company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate findings and analyses in a clear and effective manner
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Math, Marketing or related data field or 3+ years relevant work experience in Search Engine Optimization or Data Analysis, preferably with media or social products
- Strong understanding of and highly conversant in the consumer application industry, including familiarity with mobile and tablet best practices
- Must have strengths in keyword research, content creation, link building, and title/meta tag creation for SEO strategy
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Adobe Omniture
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL, JAVA, Python or other scripting language preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into insights
- Understanding of advanced search strategies (both paid and organic)
- Social media strategic awareness is essential
We also are looking for Web Engineers, UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, Database Administrator, Quality Assurance Manager, Social Marketing, Mobile Developers, SEO Web Developers.
If you are interested in applying for this or any of the above positions, please forward your resume and portfolio, if applicable, to Christina Decker at email@example.com.