ShopCo Holdings, owners of Findnsave.com and backed by the 12 largest media companies in the U.S. is looking for a Product Manager, Mobile and Tablet to join our team in our Los Gatos office.
Having launched Findnsave.com last year, we now need to take the platform to the next level and bring the fun back to shopping across the web, social, mobile and tablets for 50MM consumers.
As a Product Manager, Mobile and Tablet you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a key member of our team, you will build products for Find n Save. You will envision and bring to life new product initiatives for the mobile and tablet context. You will work with a talented team of engineers and designers to innovate and build Find n Save’s mobile and tablet platforms and drive them to market.
We’re a small company, full of passion and curiosity, with a strong entrepreneurial culture and as such you will have a wide-range of responsibilities, while focusing and driving the vision for the Find n Save mobile and tablet platforms.
We are growing and evolving every day. We strive for our fun environment to fuel people’s creativity, inspire curiosity and drive a passion to build Findnsave.com into the audience leader for the digital shopping experience.
- The Product Manager is responsible for defining, planning, driving and managing the execution of the vision for existing and future products
- Translate the consumer experience into a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs among consumer experience, site performance, and operational support load
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impart the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing and management on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
- Prioritize and create detailed product requirements including flows and use cases.
- Work with the design and creative team on user-experience (UX) deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design documents.
- Utilize agile methodologies to develop and manage product plans and timelines.
- Serve as a point of contact, champion and product resource with all internal and external facing groups.
- Maintain and refine a long-term product development roadmap and conduct regular goal setting measures and update the management team regularly on performance
- Define a world class consumer experience that bridges the online and mobile channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate findings and analyses in a clear and effective manner
- BS Degree or 3+ years relevant work experience in product management, preferably with mobile, media or social products
- Strong understanding of and highly conversant in the mobile industry, including familiarity with mobile and tablet design and development best practices
- Ability to iterate and execute quickly in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence
- Street smarts; willingness to rollup sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; a track record of responding quickly to rapidly changing opportunities
- Strong product, design, technical and analytical sensibilities
- Experience with consumer applications is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this or any of the above positions, please forward your resume and portfolio, if applicable, to Christina Decker at email@example.com.