ShopCo Holdings, owners of Findnsave.com and backed by the 12 largest media companies in the U.S. is looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team in our Chico, CA or Silicon Valley offices.
Having launched Findnsave.com last year, we now need to take the platform to the next level and bring the fun back to shopping across the web, social, mobile and tablets for 50MM consumers.
As a Mobile Developer you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a key member of our technology team, you will help shape, in conjunction with our product team, an innovative, scalable and efficient product with thousands of moving parts while working with talented teammates to bring the complex features and functions of Findnsave.com together into a discovery shopping platform that simplifies the consumer shopping experience.
We’re a small company, full of passion and curiosity, with a strong entrepreneurial culture and as such you will have a wide-range of responsibilities, a vast array of projects to choose from and work in an agile development environment.
We are growing and evolving every day. We strive for our fun environment to fuel people’s creativity, inspire curiosity and drive a passion to build Findnsave.com into the audience leader for the digital shopping experience.
- Participate in design and product discussions, taking ideas from concepts through production to launch
- Actively think of creative solutions to complex engineering problems and propose improvements to existing features
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Find n Save experience for iOS and/or Android platforms
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate findings and development decisions
- Comfortable with an iterative development process that includes prototyping, accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- BS or MS Computer Science or 4+ years relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience mobile application development (Android, iOs or Blackberry)
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Proficient in Java language and related frameworks, Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devises, understanding of caching mechanisms
- Experience developing consumer web applications and experience is a bonus
We also are looking for Web Engineers, UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, Database Administrator, Quality Assurance Manager, SEO/Data Analyst, Social Marketing, SEO Web Developers.
If you are interested in applying for this or any of the above positions, please forward your resume and portfolio, if applicable, to Christina Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org.