Thank you for taking an interest in working with Find&Save!
We have just rolled out a RSS feed that will display your Find&Save content on your blog. It’s a great way to show your readers sales you’re interested in, items on your wish list or even items that you mention in a blog post.
Here’s how you can get started!
ADD A CUSTOM FIND&SAVE RSS FEED TO YOUR BLOG
1. Go to http://www.findnsave.com/ and click on the “Sign Up” link, then create an account using your favorite social network or your email address.
2. Once you’ve made an account you can start creating lists of sale items, along with following stores, categories and other users lists. Check out my lists for example: http://mercurynews.findnsave.com/laurenwlang/
3. Once you’ve created a list (make it a fun name!) that you would like to feature on your blog, simply click on the list name to open up that individual list. There you will see the orange RSS feed button…
Click on that to open up the html/feed page and copy the url
4. Based on the blog platform you’re using, place the copied url into your RSS widget, found within your blog’s dashboard.
5. Save and voila! Fans can see the list of items you created on your blog
*If you’d like to track the RSS Feed usage on your page, we’d be happy to provide analytics. Please include the following: ?ac=rssfeedYOURNAME at the end of your fee url (example above) and email email@example.com after you’ve implemented the RSS Feed on your blog
ADD YOUR PERSONAL BLOG URL TO YOUR FIND&SAVE PROFILE
Add your blog’s URL to your Find&Save profile page,so that Find&Save shoppers can check out your lists, along with your blog!
1. After you’ve created a Find&Save profile, hover over your name on the right-hand side of the screen and click “Settings.”
2. In the field that says “Personal Blog URL” simply enter your blog’s URL and click “Update Account.”
3. All set! Your website is now linked to your Find&Save profile
We’re always looking to improve our product and your shopping experience. Our design team would welcome the opportunity to hear your feedback and ideas. Please email our Social Media Manager, Lauren (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll set up a call.
Again, thank you for your interest and please reach out with any questions!